The Sensor Gas Chromatograph ( SGC) unit uses a highly sensitive semiconductor gas sensor as a detector along with a small built in column enabling quick separation of the sample gas. Other features include Easy operation, Short time measurement, Software displaying output signal and gas concentration, no carrier gas required.
Gases detected: Hydrogen Sulphide, Methyl mercaptan, Dimehtyl sulphide ( model ODSA-P2)
Ammonia, Trimethylamine ( ODNA-P2 ) Hydrogen, Carbon monoxide, Methane ( SGHA-P2 ) Acetone, Ehtanol, Acetaldehyde, Isoprene ( SGEA-P2 ) Toulene, Ehtylbenzene, Xylene, Styrene (SGVA-P2 )
Super sensitive measurement of quite small amounts of gas
- Since extremely high sensitive semiconductor gas sensor is used as a detector, ppb (parts per billion) level measure can be realised.
Easy operation/short time measurement
- Simply injecting sample gas strts measurement automatically. The measurement is completed in 4 or 8 minutes.
No carrier gas cylinder required
- SGC uses ambient air as carrier gas so that high pressure has cylinder is not necessary. Note: Some models need the cylinder.
Small size/light weight/portable
- Our original technology including a short length column has realized a small size (B4 size) and light weight (5.5kg) unit with excellent portability that does not require a limited installation site.
Continuous measurement (automatic gas injector) * optional feature
- Automatic continuous measurement is possible by setting total measurement duration time of total measurement times.
SGC can be used to detect very small gas in various fields.
Factory environment measurement
- Environmental measurement inside and outside a factory, malodour processing ability check, etc.
Garbage odour control
- Garbage released odour control, odour prevention in the neighbourhood, etc.
Deodoriser performance evaluation
- Performance and deterioration evaluation for deodorisers, etc.
Food freshness check/food production quality control
- Quality control and freshness check in food processing process, etc.
Very small volume gas analysis in R&D
- Very small amount gas analysis in R&D od environment, medical, and micro-organism fields.