Oxygen sensors and analysers for healthcare and industrial use
Envin Scientific carry oxygen sensors and analysers from Maxtec, a leading supplier in this sector founded in 1991 and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Maxtec’s products cover a range of different applications, from sensing and analysing oxygen, to monitors for healthcare and other facilities, to oxygen delivery products including the neonatal Superdome.
Some of the markets supplied (although this list is not exhaustive) include:
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU)
Many of these are medical or healthcare related – including animal health – as of course oxygen is essential for respiration.
However, there are also many general industrial uses, and Maxtec oxygen sensors and analysers are by no means limited only to use in relation to breathing.
In all applications, you benefit from Maxtec’s dedication to accurate measurement and reporting of oxygen levels, in a variety of products that make it easy to interpret and act on the measured data.
Maxtec oxygen sensors and analysers
Some examples of Maxtec oxygen sensors and analysers available from Envin Scientific include:
- Handi+, a simple one-touch disposable oxygen detector with a 24-month warranty.
- Max 250, a weak-acid oxygen sensor suitable in high CO2, CO and NOx environments.
- Max O2, a range of oxygen monitors and analysers with easy calibration.
- UltraMax O2 for fast verification of oxygen concentration flow.
- Neonatal phototherapy masks and Superdome oxygen delivery helmet.
- Versions of Handi+ and Max O2 designed specifically for scuba diving.
- A version of Handi+ designed to detect nitrogen gases.
Product data sheets and more information about all of the Maxtec range are available on the Envin Scientific website – just visit our Gas Detection section and the page on Oxygen Sensors and Analysers.
You can also find more information about our other Gas Detection products, including the items we supply from Fis and Galltec-Mela, as well as those manufactured in-house by Envin Scientific and available uniquely from us.
As well as oxygen sensors, these other products include other gas detectors such as CO, CO2, ozone and refrigerant gases, along with sensors for temperature and humidity.